06 September 2011

Night Sky.

One of my plants that is thriving on this cooler weather and rain.
     Last night, I heard a little whining at the back door. I waited a minute and hoped he would go back to sleep, but he persisted. I drug myself out of bed, hunted for a leash, hooked him up, and took him outside.
As soon as I stepped outside, all of my frustration at being awoke in the middle of the night melted away.  The sky was breathtakingly amazing. We have been enduring a tropical storm for days now and to finally, not only see the sky, but see it in all it's starry glory took my breath away. I wanted to lay under the stars for hours, in that unusually cool night that Tropical Storm Lee left us with, in exchange for his wrath.  God took my breath away and I am so thankful that He woke me up to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment