29 August 2011

Modern Meadow Quilt.

Finally finished!

I love the fussy cuts of the tree.



The sun is crazy bright in this picture, but I thought the quilting showed up well. 

Back of quilt... I love the imperfections. I think the quilted lines almost look hand-drawn and that makes me happy!


Although I questioned some of the decisions that I made most of the way through this quilt, I ended up loving it and being so pleased with it. It looks so great on my couch and brings in fun colors and patterns to my living room. I am so glad that I don't have to part with this one. I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, and how nice that it is all for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt. You worked so hard on this. It will always remind me of this crazy period of our life together.

    ReplyDelete