09 September 2011

Puppy Love.

"Mom, I hate having my picture taken."

Nancy's Haute Affairs

We're silly!

Bayou Texar 

Bayfront Park

Taking a walk

Daisy and Jackson taking a break
The first day after the tropical storm left was glorious! There was no humidity and the temperature was lower than it had been all Summer.  It definitely left me with that Fall feeling, so I took Jackson on a little trip.  First, we went to Haute Affairs for lunch.  I definitely recommend it if you just want to treat yourself one day.  They also have adorable gifts and things for the home.  For lunch, I had the tarragon chicken and smoked gouda sandwich which was amazing... and Jackson had a few bites of chicken.  We sat outside under the umbrella in the shade and I had a great time.
He thought it was a little boring, so I made a deal with him. If he endured my lunch, I would take him to the park for a walk.  When we were on our walk at the park, a woman begged me to let him play with her dog, so we let the two of them run around the dog park for awhile. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful and perfect the day was! I am definitely going to miss parts of Pensacola.

No comments:

Post a Comment