25 July 2011

Birthday Treasures.


I am amazingly blessed. These are two amazingly awesome gifts from my mom and Travis' parents. 
I love Kona solids for anything! They are great quality and come in every color under the sun.  My mom got me this great pack of blues that I saw while on my last trip to Dallas to see her. I love them! I don't know if I am going to be able to cut into them. I think they look so pretty all tied up in the pack. She also got me a few other things from places that we visited on that trip and it was nice reminiscing.  
...And since I have been doing so much sewing lately, Travis' parents sent me this amazing Shaker style sewing box. I love it and the craftsmanship is flawless! I have already filled it with my all of my sewing supplies. I just love quality things that I know will last forever and this box is definitely something I will treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment